Signed in as:
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a water purification process that uses a partially permeable membrane to remove ions, unwanted molecules and larger particles from drinking water.
Radiant Barrier: NASA TECH Commercial Grade Perforated No Tear Green Energy Radiant Barrier Reflective Insulation Solar Attic Foil Roof
A water softener is a whole-house filtration system that removes hardness-causing calcium and magnesium minerals from your water through a process called ion exchange. A water softener addresses one of the most prevalent and devastating water problems: hard water. ... Hard water destroys hot water appliances.
How frequently should I test? Test water every year for total coliform bacteria, nitrates, total dissolved solids and pH levels, especially if you have a new well, or have replaced or repaired pipes, pumps or the well casing.
- Do you expect to have a new baby in the household? Test for nitrate in the early months of a pregnancy, before bringing an infant home, and again during the first six months of the baby’s life.
- Do you have taste, odor and staining issues? Test for sulfate, chloride, iron, manganese, hardness and corrosion, and every three years. If you suspect other contaminants, test for these also.
The Only Bio Gel (Merv 8) AC Filter.
- Captures 98% of particles in the air.
- Collects Pollen, Dust Mites, Dust particles, and Pet hair.
- Custom made metal frame for all sizes.
- Keeps your AC or Furnace unit clean and energy efficiency.
- Non-combustible and fire resistant, COMFORTBATT® will not develop toxic smoke or promote flame spread, even when exposed directly to a fire. It also offers water and moisture resistance and excellent sound absorbency.
- COMFORTBATT® is an effective way to improve a home’s energy efficiency. It is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and contributes to a healthier indoor environment.
We are a Veteran/Retired Own Business https://www.veteranownedbusiness.com/
with over 24 years experience as a Navy Seabee.
Our Water Systems will provide quality drinking water to your home and protection from scaling throughout the plumbing of your BIGGEST Investment, your House.
Over 30 years of knowledgeable, Professional Services in Air, Energy, Surface, and Water Products.
Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up for our newsletter!
We work hard every day to make Neptune Springs the leading edge in educating one customer at a time.
7249 CAUSEWAY BLVD, TAMPA, FL. 33619
Let Us Show You the Difference...
Call us at: (813) 760-3002
Copyright © 2021 Neptune Springs - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder